- They need to pull actionable abnormality data from all their machines.
- Their existing CMMS platforms are difficult to use.
- Processes are manual and inefficient, utlizing pagers, spreadsheets, binders, and whiteboards.
- ERPs, such as SAP, are not optimized for maintenance.
- Manufacturers must innovate with IoT and Manufacturing 4.0 technology.
- They need a system that not only performs digital dispatches, it stores manuals, operator capabilities, facilitates best practices sharing (Yokoten), and provides accurate abnormality history.
- They are wasting time on data entry and need more time for preventive maintenance.
Does your CMMS have these challenges? Explore Leading2Lean’s LES, instead.